CME & MOC CERTIFICATES
Within 10 business days post-meeting, all attendees will receive an email with instructions for printing certificates via the internet.
Upon completion of this activity, the learner should be able to:
- Identify appropriate treatment methods for complex aortic pathology
- Recognize the limitations and benefits of fenestrated endografting.
- Determine which endovascular procedures are a durable solution for the lower extremity
- Analyze strategies to treat patients with Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI)
- Assess different stent treatment strategies for lower extremity pathology
- Describe the imaging necessary to treat pelvic venous disease
- Identify strategies to treat perforator incompetence
- Analyze the impact of atherosclerosis on the future of patients
- Describe trans-cervical carotid stenting and transfemoral carotid stenting procedures
- Identify strategies for treating pediatric patients